Here we go again!
Last week I was sick, and all I wanted to do was read and watch Harry Potter. That’s what I’ve been doing. I wanted to be productive about it though. So, I decided that I am going to make challenging trivia quizzes for y’all to partake in!
I will be doing this in sets of 2.
The previous quiz covers Philosopher Stone and Chamber of Secrets. This quiz includes Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire. Next week, Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince. Then, we will finish off with Deathly Hallows (both Part 1 and Part 2 films). The quizzes cover trivia from both the books and films. If there are differing answers between the two, it will be specified as to which I am referring.
Now, grab a piece of paper and let’s get going!
Prisoner of Azkaban
1. What does Ron believe he sees in Harry’s tea leaves?
2. Who replaces the Fat Lady as Gryffindor Tower’s guardian?
3. What fake name does Harry give the Knight Bus?
4. What house was Gryffindor playing against when Harry fell of his broom?
5. Which character/s gets a brief cameo in this film, but is not confirmed to be seen in any other film?
6. To what page does Snape tell the Defense Against the Dark Arts class to turn?
7. What type of creature is Crookshanks?
8. What creature resulted from Hagrid breeding fire crabs and manticores?
9. In the book, in what order do the Marauders insult Snape on the map?
10. What old broom does Harry have to ride after losing his Nimbus 2000?
11. What do Fred and George enchant Percy’s badge to say?
12. Why does Neville get banned from Hogsmeade trips?
13. What does Hermione give Harry for his birthday?
Goblet of Fire
14. What is the password to the prefect’s bathroom?
15. Which 1st year fell out of the boat and was put back by the giant squid?
16. What is Krum’s signature quidditch move?
17. What plan is used to remedy stubborn acne?
18. How many items are on Filch’s list of forbidden objects?
19. What spell conjures the dark mark?
20. What snack does Fred and George leave for Dudley?
21. What band plays at the Yule Ball?
22. How much money does Harry give Fred and George at the end of the book?
23. On which death eater does Voldemort use the cruciatus curse?
24, What colour/s is/are Hermione’s dress for the Yule Ball in the book and movie?
25. Hermione starts a group entitled S.P.E.W.; for what does the acronym stand?
26. What position does Cho Chang play on the Ravenclaw quidditch team?
27. Whose statue is located next to the prefect’s bathroom?
28. Into what does Moody transfigure Malfoy?
29. Who was the groundskeeper when Molly Weasley was at Hogwarts?
30. Where does Sirius live during the Triwizard Tournament?
Ready to check your answers?
1. A wonky cross and a sun
2. Sir Cadogan
3. Neville Longbottom
5. Charlie Weasley and Sir Cadogan
7. Half cat/half kneazle
8. Blast-ended skrewt
9. Moony, Prongs, Padfoot, Wormtail
10. Shooting Star
11. Bighead Boy
12. Sirius Black used Neville’s paper full of Gryffindor passwords to get into the common room
13. A broomstick servicing kit
14. Pine Fresh
15. Dennis Creevey
16. The Wronski Feint
20. Ton-tongue toffee
21. The Weird Sisters
22. 1000 galleons
23. Avery II
24. Periwinkle blue in the book and pink in the movie
25. Society for the Promotions of Elvish Welfare
27. Boris the Bewildered
30. A cave near Hogsmeade
So, how did you do? Let me know in the comments section below, and check back next Friday for Harry Potter Trivia That Could Stump Even the Biggest Potterheads (Part 3)!