Here we go again!
This started with me being sick and wanting to do nothing but read and watch Harry Potter. That’s what I’ve been doing. I wanted to be productive about it though. So, I decided that I am going to make challenging trivia quizzes for y’all to partake in!
I will be doing this in sets of 2.
The first quiz covers Philosopher Stone and Chamber of Secrets. Last week’s quiz includes Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire. This week, Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince. Then, next Friday, we will finish off with Deathly Hallows (both Part 1 and Part 2 films). The quizzes cover trivia from both the books and films. If there are differing answers between the two, it will be specified as to which I am referring.
Now, grab a piece of paper and let’s get going!
Order of the Phoenix
1. Who watches out the window when Harry and the Advance Guard leave Little Whinging?
2. What is the address of the Order of the Phoenix headquarters?
3. In the book, what does Harry call Sirius in his letters?
4. What code do you have to use to enter the Ministry of Magic from the phone booth?
5. Name 7 of the 9 members of the Advance Guard.
6. Who sends Harry the howler informing him of his expulsion?
7. What colour is Tonks’s hair when picking up Harry from the Dursleys?
8. Who was the secret keeper of No. 12 Grimmauld Place?
9. Who sent the dementors to Little Whinging?
10. What position/s do/es Ginny Weasley play on the Gryffindor quidditch team?
11. In the books, what spell does Bellatrix cast on Sirius?
12. What classes do Harry and Ron take on Wednesdays?
13. To what characters could the prophecy refer?
14. What happens after Neville’s parents are tortured into insanity?
15. Who does Ginny date in Order of the Phoenix?
16. What is the Giant Colony’s leader’s name?
17. Who betrays the DA in the books?
18. What gift does Sirius give Harry in case Harry ever needs him?
19. Who comes up with the DA’s name?
20. How many doors are in the Department of Mysteries’ room of doors?
21. What house elf is framed for the murder of Hepzibah Smith?
22. How long have the Death Eaters been trying to recruit Slughorn?
23. Who gives Harry the chocolates that Ron eats?
24. What is the first thing Malfoy sends through the vanishing cabinet?
25. How does Ginny get invited to the Slug Club?
26. What spell does Luna use to fix Harry’s nose?
27. In the book, how does Harry learn what (most of) the horcruxes are?
28. What is the first chapter of Half-Blood Prince titled?
29. What does Ginny name her pygmy puff?
30. Who came to Hogwarts to teach Apparation?
31. What did Slughorn name his goldfish?
32. What bridge is destroyed at the beginning of the film?
33. What are the creatures filling the lake in the crystal cave?
34. Who created the spell Sectumsempra?
35. What major book even is removed from the end of the film?
36. In the film, what does Ron throw at Harry when he ignores his comment about being in love?
37. Who delivers the dialogue: “Dumbledore wandless, alone, and cornered in his own castle!”?
38. What is Voldemort’s uncle’s name?
39. Which singer did Molly and Arthur Weasley dance to when they were 18?
40. What does Mrs. Weasley offer Fleur to use at her wedding to Bill?
Ready to check your answers?
1. Mrs. Figg
2. 12 Grimmauld Place, Islington, London, England
5. Any 7 of these people: Alastor Moody, Emmeline Vance, Nymphadora Tonks, Kingsley Shaklebolt, Elphias Doge, Remus Lupin, Dedalus Diggle, Hestia Jones, and Sturgis Podmore
6. Mafelda Hopkirk
7. Violently violet
8. Albus Dumbledore
9. Dolores Umbridge
10. Chaser and Seeker (temporarily)
11. An unnamed spell with red colour that knocked him through the veil, likely Stupefy based on the description
12. Divination, transfiguration, and care of magical creatures
13. Neville and Harry
14. They live in St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
15. Michael Corner
17. Marietta Edgecombe
18. A mirror
20. 12 doors
22. Over a year
23. Romilda Vane
24. An apple
25. Bat-bogey hex
27. Through Dumbledore and the pensieve
28. The Other Minister
30. Wilkie Twycross
32. The Millennium Bridge
35. The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
36. A heart pillow
37. Bellatrix Lestrange
38. Morfin Gaunt
39. Celestina Warbeck
40. A tiara
So how did you do? Let me know in the comments section below and check back next friday for Part 4!